Sunday 29 January 2012

An Update from Councillor Geraint Hopkins

An email from Cllr. Geraint Hopkins to CRAP


The following email was received today (29th January)from councillor Geraint Hopkins in answer to our email of Friday last. The email was copied to Councillor Steve Holdaway, Head of Local & Environmental Services, Powys County Council.

Dear Both,

I am still moving forward slowly with the area reviews and other work on Civil Parking Enforcement. I certainly am not ignoring your proposals. Actually it is the opposite. Your proposals along with others from other parts of the County are forming the basis of the review. Unfortunately due to lack of resource this is not progressing as quickly as I would have liked and I haven't any money in my budget to bring in any outside help. I will contact you again when I have firm dates for various aspects of the review.

Regards,

Geraint

We say - Councillor Hopkins, we look forward to details of the 'firm dates'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How does it feel to know that some of your so called supporters have resorted to violence, by assaulting a Civil Enforcement Officer in Hay on Wye, who has know got a suspected broken jaw.