Wednesday 15 February 2012

45 days to go to April 1st

ONLY 45 DAYS TO GO
TO 1ST APRIL

When we’ve been promised decisions regarding anew Parking Policy for Powys.

Councillor Geraint Hopkins may we remind you of your email to us of 29th January.

I am still moving forward slowly with the area reviews and other work on Civil Parking Enforcement. I certainly am not ignoring your proposals. Actually it is the opposite. Your proposals along with others from other parts of the County are forming the basis of the review. Unfortunately due to lack of resource this is not progressing as quickly as I would have liked and I haven't any money in my budget to bring in any outside help. I will contact you again when I have firm dates for various aspects of the review.


Councillor Geraint Hopkins this means by April 1st you will be paid by us the county’s voters, 45 days of your Powys County Council cabinet member’s allowance of £37.47 per day or £1,686.15 in total.

We do hope that you a recompensed sufficiently to stimulate you to meeting your promises!

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INTERESTING STATISTICS

No comments: